THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年2月8日星期一

Random :)

ABC About You Questions:
A - AVAILABLE: About what? O_O!!!
B - BIRTHDAY: 8 May
C - CRUSHING ON: Neh…Not now…
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: OMG! It’s Boiling Water…
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Guess no one =X
F - FAVORITE SONG: Too Much I think xD
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: What the…?
H - HOMETOWN: Sibu :D
I - IN LOVE WITH: Didn’t I told u no one = =
J - JUGGLE: OMG?!
K - KILLED SOMEONE: I won’t be a murderer…
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Sibu to Miri O_O
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Guess none of it >.<
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Elder Bro & Sis
O - ONE WISH: Greed?! OMG…
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Oh gosh…Is my Bro…Asking about the bus ticket >.>
R- REASON TO SMILE: Naturally happened xD
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Forgot…
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 11:++ … sth like tat… xD since it was holiday now.
V - VEGETABLE(S): Hell man…*Gross*
W - WORST HABIT: Depressing I guess >.>
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: None!
Y – YOYOS ARE: Juz for Kids =)
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Come on… Taurus…Determined!

Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: Lcs Chw K Hng (OMG…what a weird thing happen on my name!)
What color do you wear most?: Cobalt Blue
What are you listening to?: the air flowing by now xD
Are you happy with your life right now?: Maybe…but all I know is continue to live on!
What is your favorite class in school/college?: none of them!
When do you start back at school/college?: Oh yea…I juz finished my SPM…waiting for result :D
Are you outgoing?: not really since I need to take care my parents T_T
Favorite pair of shoes?: Juz bought yesterday xD
Where do you wish you were right now?: Any place as long as it is peaceful xD

THE CANS:
Can you dance? : not really… not interested xD
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: no way!
Can you whistle? : Guess I still a newbie ._.
Write with both hands?: Wow… left hand use for supporting my right hand xD
Walk with your toes curled: LOLs!!!

THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Guess so like Esper! LOLs
Do you believe in miracles?: Yea…Determine with it! Hell Yea!
Do you believe in magic?: Yea mostly… but always heard ppl say Black Magic exist =(
Love at first sight?: Of course but sometime worse!
Do you think there's a Satan : Nah…If does im gonna takes photo wif him…xD
Do you believe in Santa?: Juz wearing the santa suit then is even!
Do you know how to swim?: Nopes… with some condition I cant swin in public pool.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Hell no!

THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane?: Not over 3 times ._.
Have you ever asked someone out?: Seldom I guess >.>
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Hey man! Of course…
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Not over 3 times too xD
Have you ever painted your nails?: nopes!

THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside?: Is night time guess lower 16 degree if u in the forest…LOLs
What radio station do you listen to?: Ai FM
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Eh…Somewhere near my school xD
What was the last thing you bought?: The Shoes for CNY!!! ^_^
Who was the last person you took a picture of? : Hmm…let me guess…I guess I have forgot about it xD

CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out?: Come on…I still alive…
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: no way!
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Im Taurus! I’m not that weakling ._.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Who knows xD
Do you cry when you get an injury?: Everyone Does >.>
Do certain songs make you cry?: Yea Man!

HAPPY SECTION.
Are you a happy person?: Guess so…
What can make you happy?: no idea at all…hahas
Do you wish you were happier?: Everyone Does…except for those heartless…
Can music make you happy?: Yea!

LOVE SECTION.
How many times have you had your heart broken?: None…hahas…I’m still virgin >.<
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?: Nopes…not now..hahas

LOOK AT ME.
What is your current hair color?: Normal ppl does the same color same mine xD
Current piercings?: Nah… Won’t do it =P
Have any tattoos?: Hahas…it pains me…Won’t do it xD
Eye color?: Dark Blue I guess…

IN A GIRL/GUY
Favorite eye color: As long as is Suit for themself…
Short or long hair: Long and straight..
Height: not too short and tall O_O
Best clothing: Comfortable type >.>

HAVE YOU EVER.
Been to jail: What the…!!!
Mooned someone: NAH!!!
Thrown up in a store: HELL OUT!
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: Yea I think>.>

THIS OR THAT.
Pepsi or Coke: 7 UP the Best xD
McDonald's or Burger King: None of it >.> I’m gonna grow fatter later on…
Single or Group Dates: Single I guess…
Chocolate or Vanilla: Pandan! LOLs!
Strawberries or Blueberries: HoneyDew can?
Meat or Veggies: As long as it is a Food for me.
TV or Movie: Anime only!
Guitar or Drums?: Drums!
Adidas or Nike: None of them… Normal do for my normal life xD
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese man! Although I suck in Chinese… =X
Cheerios or Corn Flake: None..
Pie or Cake: Getting fatter xD

0 评论: